Saturday 22 February 2014

Intro

Intro

Hi everyone,

My name is Sam McFadyen and I am studying a Bachelor of Business Studies degree at E.I.T. I am currently in my final semester there.

Although most of my academic background is in business (Mainly management and marketing) I have an interest in computing. ( Mainly E- Business) 

The purpose of this blog is to keep track of my learning for my Digital Learning Technologies paper and to share interesting articles and information that i find.

Apart from business and computing, some of my other interests are: Rugby, Skiing, Music (listening to and singing), and tennis. 

In this introduction I have given you my full name but have left out other personal information such as my address and contact number. This is for privacy reasons to stop readers contacting me directly or tracking me down. Also I believe that an introduction should tell a little about yourself and not be too personal.


No comments:

Post a Comment